Hey there! Welcome to the first changelog!
Here’s a quick rundown of how changelogs from here on out will be structured:
Added: A new feature!
Fixed: A bug that is no more.
Changed: We took something already in the game and edited it.
Removed: Code that has been expunged from the repository.
Misc: Anything that doesn’t fit into the above categories.
If this structure changes, we’ll let you guys know in the next changelog. Alright, here goes nothing!
- Text to speech. Anything typed using the “Say” command will be dictated by the text to speech engine.
- Alternative voices for text to speech. There is now 100 separate rate of speaking options, along with 9 distinct “voices”: 4 male and 5 female.
- Global administrative toggle for text to speech.
- Preferential toggle for text to speech.
- New Splash Screen.
- Text to speech not functioning over headset radio.
- Preset emotes being dictated and read by text to speech.
- Ghosts and dead bodies having their speech dictated by text to speech.
- Text to speech messages being heard over radio even when the radio is off.
- Player save files not saving between server restarts.
- Hub splash screen displaying incorrectly.
- “Rules” verb no longer displays an in-game window. Instead, it requests to open your web browser.
- Organ regeneration rate has been decreased.
- Bomb cap has been increased. Explosions have been switched to recursive mode.
- Name of game window set to “New Eden Station”.
- Host name set.
- Config URL’s set.
- Gateway delay decreased.
- Assistants granted maintenance access.
- Message of the day updated.
- ZAS settings changed to “Hellish”, Plasma settings changed to “Oh shit!”
- Deathgasp when you die. Yes, the iconic message no longer appears.
- Old splash screens.
- “Changelog” verb, as the changelogs will be posted here.
- Various minor bugfixes.